September 4, 2026

Dry Your Tears to Perfect Your Aim / Two Year Anniversary

.


Dry Your Tears to Perfect Your Aim came out two years ago. Somehow it already feels like it's been out in the world for as long as I can remember. Thanks so much to everyone who read it (or plans to read it.) And everyone who wrote about it. It’s been really sweet to receive so many varied and insightful reactions. You can of course order it here. Next year there will be a new book, which mean I'll probably start posting about that one instead.

Thinking back to the days before Dry Your Tears to Perfect Your Aim was published, I remembered that the first thing I ever posted about it was this cut passage.

Finally, since I realize I neglected to do this before, thanks so much to everyone who posted about it on Instagram:
anotheramyfung
booksaredeadly
Adam Ferris
whatithinkaboutthisbook
tinamayreads
readandbookmarked
valerier6671
graceisbookedandbusy
kelleydoesbooks
lindsay_wincherauk
junctionreads
rhonda__waterfall
niknak.tbr.stack
bob_black_bluewordsme
gardiemmel




.

No comments:

Post a Comment