.
“I wasn’t a writer. People said I was a writer but I wasn’t. I knew I wasn’t a writer because I had never published a book, and I didn’t want to publish a book. Books were somehow too meaningless in the current context. But if we managed to create an art movement and the book was merely a byproduct of that larger, more important project, then for some reason I found that okay.”
I'm currently serializing my novel-in-progress Failure Finds its Happy End on my Patreon. It is a novel about a person who decides to start an art movement. The above lines are from the third instalment. For the indefinite future all posts will be free content, so there's no reason not to follow (and get a new instalment every month in your inbox.) You can find the third instalment here.
.
August 30, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment