August 26, 2021

I was just talking. For no reason. Off the top of my head.

.



I was just talking. For no reason. Off the top of my head. And that’s when all the subconscious biases willfully emerge.

Almost every day I say something aloud that, upon further reflection, I’m no longer certain I completely agree with.

How to let one’s thinking most productively change over time? To stay somewhat true to one’s previously held ideas and even truer to newfound ones?

What are all the different ways to change? Honesty in self-questioning without honesty just for honesty’s sake.

We all have blood on our hands. But definitely not in equal amounts. Nowhere near it. To live in this world that invented my biases, and one by one undo such biases, and yet still to live in this world.

What to search for when solutions are possibly the wrong thing. I feel the activists know but fear I only wish that activists know.

I was just talking. For no reason. Off the top of my head. And hope for reasons and methods to speak in all the other ways.



.

No comments: