October 1, 2023

PME-ART in Lisbon



I'm extremely excited to be travelling to Lisbon to perform A User's Guide to Authenticity Is a Feeling at Teatro do Bairro Alto on October 13 & 14:

https://teatrodobairroalto.pt/en/event/a-users-guide-to-authencity-is-a-feeling

It will be my first time on tour since February 2020. (And I used to travel constantly.) Very curious to see what it's like to head back out on the road.

(Also, Lisbon is one of my all-time favourite cities. Also, I just realized - due mostly to the pandemic - that the last time I performed in Europe was five years ago.)

Facebook Event.

You can still order the book in either English or French:
Authenticity is a Feeling: My Life in PME-ART
Un sentiment d'authenticité : ma vie avec PME-ART

There's also this video of a short reading plus my answers two short questions about Authenticity is a Feeling to celebrate the French translation.

And of course, if you're interested, you can find out more about PME-ART here.



No comments: